Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It’s been a real pleasure …

Well, this is my second-to-last BackTalk. I’m going to be honest; I’m feeling bittersweet about the whole thing. I mean, it’s been a lot of fun writing for you Walla Wallians this year. To think it all has to come to an end is a little, well, sad? So, what am I going to write about with two more weeks to go? That’s right! Whatever the heck I want!!! I love my job 

Over the school year, I’ve become incredibly jealous about those who’ve been featured in answering my weekly questions (hey, you’re jealous that I never got around to asking you too, right?). Well, because I can, I asked my fellow Collegian staff to throw me some of their own questions. And guess what! I get to answer them! So, why am I doing this? Because I can! And also because I really don’t have anything else to write about …

How many times have you had to apologize to McVay? What? C’mon! I’ve never had to apologize to McVay! I’ve been a good little WWU student. Honest …
How many dates do you go on in a week? Ryan Gratias, I would tell you, but honestly I lost count. That’s why I’ve employed your girlfriend to help me keep track. In a nutshell, I’ve decided that the number of ladies I wine and dine is somewhere close to how many digits the value pi has.
Are you this conceited in real life? No, I’m just “pi”winning.
Where have you seen the hairiest woman? I see her every morning when I get up and look in the mirror.
If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a ten-year old kid, what advice would you give? To never take a Hunter’s Safety Course in the 6th grade (I still have yet to shoot a gun).
What’s the greatest atrocity anyone could commit? Diss on Michael Jackson. I don’t care if he was a weirdo. That guy was a genius!
What movie title best depicts your life? Probably a mix between The Rescuers Down Under and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

No comments: