Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Brendan’s picks: the best of YouTube

I’ve wanted to do this for a while now. I know it’s a bit unorthodox in regards to my usual anecdotal prose, but I thought we all could afford to indulge ourselves with a bit of laughter. Here it is: my favorite YouTube videos of all time.

#10 Dramatic Chipmunk & Sneezing Panda (search: dramatic chipmunk & sneezing panda original)
These two videos are like snacking on potato chips; you can’t watch them just once.
#9 Trololo Man (search: trololo sing along)
At first you won’t be able to stand it, but I guarantee you’ll be doing the “trololo” in the shower the next day.
#8 N64 Kid (search: nintendo 64 kid remix)
We love it because we’ve all been there; going ape over our first N64. Hello Super Smash!
#7 Average Homeboy (search: average homeboy)
It’s revenge of the middle-class white rapper!
#6 Guilty Dog (search: denver guilty dog)
I’m a total dog lover. The music in the background is perfect. And the owner’s accent is the best. “You’re in the penalty box!”
#5 My Hands are Bananas (search: my hands are bananas)
This music video alone could solve all the mysteries of the universe.
#4 Bed Intruder (search: bed intruder original)
Hide your kids, hide your wife …
#3 “Happy” Weatherman (search: weatherman vs. cockroach)
While we’re on the subject of weather, look up news bloopers.
#2 O Holy Night (search: worst o holy night)
Can’t. Stop. Laughing.
#1 Double Rainbow (search: double rainbow original)
If you don’t find this funny, then there’s something wrong with you.

No comments: